People usually don't need a Warner Robins criminal defense attorney when everything is going great. My name is Rabb Wilkerson. I go to work when people have a problem, and it is usually a big one — a serious injury, an arrest, a divorce or a child custody crisis. My goal as an attorney is to assist you in addressing and solving the problem, putting my years of experience and legal knowledge at your disposal.
Respected Houston County Legal Representation
I have been advising and representing clients in the Warner Robins area since 1995. I represent clients throughout Middle Georgia, including communities along the I-16 and I-75 corridors. My law practice focuses on criminal defense, including DUI/DWI, as well as divorce, and child custody and family law. I also handle personal injury and wrongful death claims.
Top 10 Reasons to Hire T. Rabb Wilkerson
- I have more than 20 years of courtroom experience helping clients achieve successful outcomes to their legal problems.
- When you hire me, you get me. Although I have legal assistants, you will deal predominately with me while preparing your case for trial.
- Straight talk — I am not one to sugarcoat the truth. I respect my clients and care about their outcome too much to bulldoze them.
- I am known in the legal community as a knowledgeable and reliable attorney. Many colleagues refer cases to me.
- I served as interim district attorney in Houston County in 2010, at the request of the governor of Georgia.
- My reputation is for being a levelheaded attorney who stays cool under pressure and uses sound judgment in advising clients.
- One size does not fit all in my case. You will never get cookie-cutter representation at my law firm. I tailor my strategy and approach specifically to each case.
- I am responsive and accessible. I answer calls and emails, and I keep clients in the loop because it is their case, not mine.
- My fees are fair and reasonable.
- I offer initial consultations and accept credit cards.
Contact a Houston County DUI/DWI Defense Attorney
No matter what problem prompts your call — a DUI/DWI arrest, an injury, a divorce — be assured I will apply all my skills, knowledge and experience to crafting a successful outcome.
Criminal defense, divorce, personal injury: At the Law Office of T. Rabb Wilkerson, III, P.C., one lawyer does it all. Call 478-225-4370 or contact me online to schedule an appointment today!