Photo of T. Rabb Wilkerson, III

Legal Solutions Tailored To Your Needs

Providing customized legal strategies to overcome your legal challenges.

  1. Home
  2.  » Personal Injury

When Negligence Leads To Injuries

If you were harmed because others failed to fulfill their responsibilities, you have a legal right to seek financial compensation for the damages you have suffered.

I am Rabb Wilkerson, a personal injury lawyer in Warner Robins who helps injured people obtain the compensation they deserve in personal injury and wrongful death claims. If another person’s negligence caused an accident that resulted in an injury and/or financial loss, I will seek compensation for your pain and suffering, lost wages or income, property damage, and other accident-related losses.

Experienced Handling Of A Wide Range Of Accident Claims

I am an experienced trial attorney who prepares every case as if it will go to trial. This approach often leads to a successful settlement outside of court. I represent clients throughout Middle Georgia, including communities along the I-16 and I-75 corridors. I am available to represent clients in a broad range of personal injury claims, including those involving:

  • Car accidents — Involving speeding and drunk drivers
  • Truck accidents — Caused by fatigued truck drivers and poorly maintained equipment
  • Motorcycle accidents — Involving distracted and reckless drivers
  • Slip-and-fall accidents — Caused by careless and negligent property and business owners

Accidents can result in serious injuries such as:

  • Brain injuries
  • Spinal cord injuries
  • Burns
  • Fractures

I represent personal injury clients on a contingency fee basis. You will pay no upfront costs or out-of-pocket expenses. My fee comes as a percentage of whatever damages I obtain in your personal injury or wrongful death claim, along with reimbursement for costs.

Contact A Houston County Car Accident Lawyer

If you or a loved one has been hurt in a car accident or in any other type of accident, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Contact me online or call 478-225-4370 to schedule an initial consultation. There is no risk and no obligation to find out if you have a case.