Get The Compensation You Deserve After A Car Accident
Auto accidents are the most common way people get seriously hurt. As a Warner Robins car accident attorney and founder of the Law Office of T. Rabb Wilkerson, III, P.C., I help clients get compensation for the negligence of others.
For this reason, you should copy the following information and keep it in your glove compartment, because it will be helpful in the event of an automobile accident. It may save you hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Get medical care, immediately. Then schedule follow-ups with the same clinic. This creates a record of your injury, which will be helpful in any litigation.
- Don’t talk to insurance company representatives coming around. They are not on your side, even if they are friendly.
- Get a recommended personal injury attorney. Your family lawyer is great, but not if he or she is a novice at personal injury law.
Helping You Recover Full and Fair Compensation
Oftentimes your only recourse for injury compensation is a lawsuit. My office represents clients in such lawsuits. We seek to obtain:
- The cost of immediate medical treatment
- The cost of continuing treatment or rehabilitation
- The cost of restoring your vehicle or other damaged property
- Compensation for time lost from work
- Compensation for the lost “intangibles” of life (disability; disfigurement; stress; depression; household help; things you can no longer do; inability to be a good wife, husband, or partner; physical and emotional pain; inability to enjoy life’s pleasures like playing with your child)
Compensation for Auto Accidents From Unexpected Sources
I urge you to speak with me even if you’re not sure you have a case, or if your case is worth considering. Clients often underestimate their claim potential by hundreds of thousands of dollars. Don’t make the same mistake — get the experienced legal advice you deserve.
If you have been injured by a driver who has no insurance or inadequate insurance, you should still call us. Compensation may be available from your own policy or the policies of other persons, such as the seller or manufacturer of unsafe products, like car brakes that fail.
Contact a Houston County Car Crash Injury Attorney
If you have been injured in an automobile accident in Georgia, it is important to act quickly to hire an experienced personal injury lawyer to preserve evidence and obtain statements from witnesses. Contact me online or call 478-225-4370 to schedule an initial consultation. There is no risk and no obligation to find out if you have a case.